The "Place to be" for water babies and sauna-lovers
Adventure Thermal Spa Amadé
In the Adventure Thermal Spa Amadé in Altenmarkt im Pongau it's easy to just spend a day relaxing. Here there's a colourful range of spa facilities for all ages. Unwind in one of the indoor and outdoor pools, which are enriched with salt from Bad Ischl or in the spacious sauna area, where each sauna has a differnt motto. Daredevils just love the water slides, especially the single looping slide with rocket launch. You can also test your skills and courage water climbing, on the diving boards or in the wave pool. Sporty guests will find ideal training possibilities in the 4 swimming lanes. The varied thermal spa is situated just 10 minutes drive from our 3 star superior hotel and is open all year round whatever the weather.
A spa experience covering a total area of 30.000 m2
The Adventure Thermal Spa Therme Amadé at a glance
- Large indoor & outdoor pool area with varying levels of salt e.g. amethyst pool, rose quartz & mountain crystal pools etc.
- Separate sauna area with themed saunas, marble hamam, steam grotto…
- Anaconda single looping slide with rocket start & 8 m free fall – the one-and-only in Austria
- 100 m long python funnel slide
- 50 m long black mamba tunnel slide
- Large wave pool
- Sports pool with 4 swimming lanes & diving boards, water climbing
- Toddlers' pool with Kobri snake slide
- Activity programme for children in the local school holidays